It is one thing to guide people one on one. When it's time to start sharing with the world, a whole new skillset comes into play. As an entrepreneur, what you create needs to be of high value and hit the mark...the first time.
So whether you imagine an e-learning, a masterclass, or you are ready to build the foundations to go on and create larger programs, Curriculum Development Level I is the place to start.
- Self-paced study through the week
- Weekly milestones to keep you on track
- Wednesday Feedback and Q&A zoom call (12-2 pm)
- Personal feedback on your assignment each week.
- Complete your own project in 4 weeks.
- Small student to program advisor ratios
- Class Discussion Forum for support through the week.
Delivering value when you teach or train is the most important measure for you
You have caught the teaching or training bug and crave the foundations for excellence
You don't have the time or patience for trial and error. You want a proven process
You are done with overwhelm and are ready to lean into a course that will keep you on track
You are new to teaching or training and leaning into a course and being mentored sounds great
Karen (KK) Kessler